Duration of Employment: Permanent
Location: Silverstone based with travel to customer sites.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
The Stores / Assembly Technician will be a key member of the growing operations team within PUNCH Flybrid reporting to the Operations Manager. Mainly working on the PUNCH Power 200 (PP200) product as production volumes are rapidly increasing. The Stores / Assembly Technician is responsible for ensuring that the PP200 production line is fully stocked, ensuring each PP200 system leaves the business to customers right first time and on-time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organise the warehouse ensuring all products are correctly stored and labelled to allow easy verification and movement of stock.
- Manage stock movements in and out of the warehouse, ensuring all transactions are recorded and controlled.
- Kit components for the assembly line and deliver to correct stage of the line, ensuring the line is not stopped due to shortages.
- Carry out goods-in inspection, ensuring goods are delivered as per purchase order requirements.
- Driving of company van as required to collect and delivery components and fully assembled systems.
- Be able to assemble all key components of the Flybrid system(s), following Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring Build Travellers are completed.
- Assist engineering team with fault finding and problem solving on systems during build.
- Maintain all documentation and records to the highest standard.
- Project a professional image at all times to suppliers and internal customers.
- Abide by company policies and procedures at all times.
Other duties as required by the business.
We are open to hearing from people with different levels of experience and at different stages in their careers to ensure we have the right balance of skills and experience within the team.
Get in touch with us to find out more. Please send us your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org