Please see below for our latest Vacancies
Administrative Assistant (Part- Time)
PUNCH Flybrid is part of the PUNCH-Group, a family owned Tier 1 manufacturer and integrator of driveline solutions that produces around 400,000 transmissions annually.
We are looking to recruit a Part time Administrative Assistant to work alongside our Office Manager looking after the day to day running of the office.
This post is based at our modern office in Silverstone, Northamptonshire, UK
This is a new role to assist our Office Manager to provide administrative support to all staff with an immediate start.
The Admin Assistant will be responsible for all general office administration and support, including the administration of business and engineering processes. The role offers the opportunity to work across a wide range of functions in a fast moving, innovative engineering company. Appropriate training will be provided where required to ensure the successful individual has the tools and knowledge to successfully complete this role.
Working with: Office Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Distribute post and open office post, action where necessary.
- Answer reception phone and welcome visitors to the site.
- Assist with the sale of company assets which are no longer required.
- Assist the Office Manager with aspects of premises functions including Alarm testing, PAT testing, Servicing of plant and machinery & looking after cleaning and waste management contracts.
- Support the Managing Director in ensuring that all legal compliance obligations are fully met and maintained, including health & safety as well as fire
- Administer time sheets & use this information to invoice clients.
- Making changes to the company website as requested.
- Ordering office supplies such as stationery, work wear, bathroom and cleaning items.
- Creating purchase orders for goods and services when requested.
- Liaising with suppliers and obtaining and chasing quotations.
- Filing orders and delivery notes.
- Assist with recruitment and HR admin as needed
- Oversee the induction process for new starters.
- Keep staff holiday and attendance records accurate.
- Preparation of contracts and amendments as needed
- Liaise with external HR services provider as required, to implement legal updates, and to develop and continuously improve policies
- Administer HR policies, holiday booking, attendance records, personnel files & recruitment.
Senior Management Support
- Assist with Preparation of contracts from templates – e.g. NDAs, employment contracts
- Making travel arrangements.
- Assist with scanning, photocopying, expenses claims, postage, etc.
- Assisting with meetings and events.
Other duties commensurate with the post and as required
Experience and Skills
- Very good understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Excellent communicator, someone who can liaise with staff, customers, clients and management either by phone or in person.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to maintain or develop working relationships relevant to the position.
- An ability to learn about workflows in an engineering business.
- Full driver’s license.
- Understanding of the need for confidentiality.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Good general education and qualifications.
- Strong HR skills or experience in a previous HR Role.
- Ability to accurately enter and record information.
- Ability to keep track of timings and events.
- Genuine interest in and desire to help create consistent engineering and business processes.
- The ability to highlight areas of potential difficulty and identify possible solutions.
- Effective prioritising and execution of tasks.
- Strong work ethic with proven ability to deliver results.
- Team player. Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Attention to detail.
£25,000 – £30,000 (pro rata)
Dependent on the skills and experience of the applicant.
Mon-Fri 9am-1pm 20 hours per week. There is some flexibility with start and finish times but we are ideally looking for someone that can work 4 hours every day.
25 days per year plus bank holidays (pro rata)
Please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter, including details of your current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE