Please see below for our latest Vacanices
Project & Business Development Manager
PUNCH Flybrid is part of the PUNCH-Group, a family owned Tier 1 manufacturer and integrator of driveline solutions that produces around 400,000 transmissions annually.
We are working on exciting and innovative projects that typically include truly novel engineering content. This creates many opportunities for our staff to stamp their mark on the final product and to develop their skill set.
As part of these projects we work with small as well as very large organisations, offering a dynamic and interesting work environment.
This post is based at our modern office in Silverstone, Northamptonshire, UK, but may require travel both within the UK, to PUNCH Powerglide in Strasbourg as well as internationally.
The Project & Business Development role will be working in a customer facing function and will be leading the commercial & project management activities of key PUNCH Flybrid projects. The role reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Project management of main PUNCH Flybrid project through to production and customer deployment.
- Play a leading role in all related customer facing activities from marketing methods to business development.
- Compile technically as well as financially sound proposals for presentation to customers by working with a cross-functional team within the PUNCH Group.
- Update company and related product presentations as required.
- Manage relationship with main manufacturing partner.
- Develop international distribution and service relationships.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong project management and commercial skills.
- A proven track record of generating sales and building relationships with customers in the off-highway or power generation market.
- An engineering degree or a proven track record in engineering product sales.
- Excellent presentation skills, including willingness to present at conferences and industry events if required.
- A strong interest in building relationships with customers.
- Very good understanding of MS Project, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills necessary to maintain or develop working relationships relevant to the position.
- Customer liaison and client-facing skills.
- Full UK driver’s license
- Genuine interest and desire in creating exciting and effective products.
- The ability to highlight areas of potential difficulty and identify viable solutions.
- Effective prioritising and execution of tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- The ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong work ethic with proven ability to deliver results.
- An effective networker.
- Open minded and able to consider new ideas while demonstrating intellectual rigor in evaluating them.
- Pro-active, self-reliant and self-motivated.
- Team player. Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Attention to detail.
Competitive package commensurate with the skills and experience of the applicant.
Silverstone UK but with limited national and international travel.
Please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter, including details of your current salary to:
Tobias Knichel – Managing Director
to email address firstname.lastname@example.org